Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Get Crafty With Kids

I've been hunting for crafts that involved kids ever since mine started to show an interest in making a mess (Who am I kidding, kids always loved that don't they?)

I thought, "Hmm, it's about time to start making his mess into beautiful ones" and although that plan often never happens because I get tired even when I'm just imagining what mess will I need to clean up even before we started! 

But it's about time I join the crazy moms out there and let the little one unleash his creativity, so today I am sharing with you a blog I totally love that have tons of ideas to get crafty with kids!

 Check out Molly Moo!

Some of my most favourite project from her are as below.






These three are definitely projects that I will try out with my son, and I think I might get more excited than him in these!

No comments:

Post a Comment