Monday, December 24, 2012

Make Memories!

It's Christmas Eve! I hope you are all having wonderful plans with friends and family, and nothing helps keep memories like awesome photos! So remember to take out your cameras and snap the beautiful moments! 

If you're into scrap-booking, I have found that having what you want in mind when you take photos is a good way to start. That way, it's easier to make the photos flow and have continuity. But it doesn't really matter if you don't like to plan ahead. After all candid shots are the best aren't they?

Here are some creative ways to capture the moments of the season!

spotted on HayleySheffield


by Josh Reed via Pinterest
spotted on SimplyKierste
An interesting site I found that gives simple tutorials on how to take nice Christmas photos.

by RachelBrenke at http://rachelbrenke.com
And finally two interesting scrapbooking layouts that caught my eye =)
These are simple, thrifty and beautiful! 

by Shelly Dean on Pinterest
by Erin Basset






So these are the things I found for today! Have fun capturing the moments and be happy!

Before I sign off, Beii and I would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas!
We'll be taking a short break from blogging and we'll be back on the 27th for more crafty inspiration!

Cheers!
Sungting

No comments:

Post a Comment